Friday, December 15, 2006

He loves the Christmas Tree!


So, whenever Braedon starts fussing before it is time for him to eat or sleep we always take him to the tree. He has some sort of fascination with it, he also likes to try to grab the candy canes! We don't have decorations yet because I don't know what colors I want...sad I know! Well, I just wanted to show you all a picture of my Braedon standing next to the tree! (he isn't really standing by himself, I am holding the back of his sleeper!)

3 comments:

Alex said...

Awww... I was going to say, HOLY COW he can stand by himself already??? Tricky Linsey! Nice tree, is it real? I bet it smells sooooo good, huh? Are those train tracks I see? Do you have a choo-choo? Ben wants one sooooo bad...

Alex said...

Oh I forgot... I think you dhould do PURPLE! ;)

Linsey said...

Yep, that is a choo-choo train! When Derek saw it at the store his exact words were, "my heart is pounding, we have to get it!"