Sunday, October 21, 2007

I looked out the window and what did I see...

SNOW!!! That is right! It snowed last night! Since we aren't taking Braedon to church today just to make sure he doesn't pass the virus on to the nursery we decided that it would be okay to let him actually play in the snow! He was too little last year so he was very excited to see the snow this morning! So when I go home from sacrament meeting we put his snow suit on and he and Derek went out and made a snowman! Here are the fun pictures of our sunday snow playing!


4 comments:

Alex said...

TOO CUTE! I'm so glad he's doing better and able to get out and play. Jeepers, I miss the snow... We're still having 80* weather here, can you believe the difference?

Megan C. said...

I can't believe that it's snowing already! I'm not used to these Utah winters - I've been in CA too long! Braedon looks like he's loving it though!

The Hunzikers said...

I know, I know I am a terrible friend! I'm sorry it always takes me so long to get back to you. I promise I am not ignoring you! Ever since we have been back from TX we have been crazy busy and with Jeff applying for jobs it has been even more crazy! In the next two weeks he will be flying and driving to different interviews so I am thinking until he finds the job he wants we will be pretty crazy.

Megan and I take another girl with us when we carpool but maybe if she doesn't come one day we can swing by. You are more than welcome to come over and visit any time. I would love to see Braedon! He is such a doll and I would love to catch up with you too!!

Megan C. said...

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I've never been able to get into my school email, so I've been getting your emails forwarded from Beth. We should definetly get together soon. We're going to Boise this weekend, but maybe sometime next week!