Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The ZOO!

Yesterday my dad had the day off so we went to the Zoo! It was lots of fun! It was also very nice because there wasn't very many people there and the weather was beautiful! Braedon loves animals so he had the time of his life!

This is a picture of my parents (Grandma and Grandpa) and the grandchildren (Tyler, Drew, Braedon, and Mandy).


At the playground in the zoo there is a really big teeter totter (sp?). My mom got on with Braedon and he was having so much fun!


We then put Mandy next to Braedon. My dad was making them bounce up and down and they were laughing so hard!

3 comments:

Valerie Plowman said...

Looks like fun! I wish we lived closer to the zoo. We have only been one time. It is a good idea to go at this time of year (if it is nice)!

The Hunzikers said...

Fun to see your family again. Your parents are so cute. How is Blake doing by the way?

Laura Chapman said...

I love it! I want to go to the zoo...I've never grown out of the stage of enjoying all the animals. I guess I'll have to wait to use the excuse that I will be taking my kids to the zoo.