Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's a BOY!

Yep, that is correct. We will be having another little boy in August. I had my ultra sound today...obviously. It went really well. He looks good and healthy! He is measuring a week early which is great because I plan on having my C-section a week early! Braedon still isn't sure what is going on. I told him that we were going to the doctors to see pictures of the baby inside Mommy's belly, I think he is still wondering when he is going to see those pictures! I guess a 2 year old doesn't quite get the concept of a black and white ultra sound! I will be posting some pictures hopefully in the next few days. I just need a chance to scan them in. So, there you have it! We are very excited and can't wait to meet this little guy in 4 months!

7 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

That's so fun! We'll see if he has red hair too...Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!

Alex said...

WOOHOO, thats so exciting, another little man! Glad everyone is doing well!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I CANNOT WAIT to see you next week!!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Boys are fun. And it will be so fun to have a bro to blame all their troubles on each other. I mean no its really great.

The Hunzikers said...

Yay!! Congrats! It will be fun to have two boys together. I got your email about the bbq but we are of course crazy busy. I would have loved to see you. We need to get together though because we are moving soon and I want to see you before then!

veekids said...

Congrats. Two little boys are very fun to have in the house, but you will definately have your hands full. Good luck, and call if you need anything.

Valerie Plowman said...

Congrats! Linds and the boys :)