Friday, May 9, 2008

My Tickers!

Okay, just to clear things up on my tickers below (not that anyone pays attention to them except me), there are 3 different ones for a purpose! Since I am having baby number 2 and have long ago decided to have a c-section I get the wonderful opportunity of knowing what day my little guy will be born. So, ticker #1(very bottom) is my original due date. Ticker #2 (middle) is the due date that my doctor just changed me to yesterday. Ticker #3 (top) is the actual day I will be having my little guy!!! Can anyone guess what that day is? We are very excited about it!!! It is 08/08/08!!! Yep, we didn't even ask for it, it just fell into our laps! Maybe at my next doctors appt I will be bold enough to ask if I can have him at 8:08am! Probably not, but that would be really cool!

8 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

That's exciting! You got that date and didn't even have to ask for it...lucky you. Well, we need to get together again soon before that baby gets here (and after too)!!

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so neat. I am so excited for you. WOW 8-8-08 that is just neat. my cousin was born 8-8-88 at 8 pm so that was neat too. Well good luck and let me know if I can do anything for you.

Michelle said...

What a fun date! I was too early to get it for my little one. Our little boy was born on the 8th of August a couple of years ago. It's a very good day!

Kelli said...

How fun! What if he weighs 8lbs. 8oz!
That is super exciting for you guys and I love the name you picked out for him (if it's still the same!) Good luck with the last trimester, you're on the homestretch! Yay! We need to get together again. I had a lot of fun visiting with you at Steve's wedding. We love you guys!!

Megan C. said...

Love the date! Plus it's two days before our anniversary - August is a great month!! We really do need to get together soon!

The Hunzikers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINSEY!! HAPPY BDAY!! I hope you have a fantastic day today!

Megan C. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACK TO YOU, BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

Alex said...

Did you have a fun B-day?!?! Hope so!!! Happy Happy Belated B-day!!! :)