Saturday, August 9, 2008

Introducing Baby Daxton!

He is here!!! This will just be a short post with some pictures but I thought I'd let you know all about this little guy!
Daxton Blake was born at 6:57am on 8-8-08
He was 7 lbs 4 oz and 20.5" long.
Mom and Baby are both doing well.
P.S. Daxton is a blondie!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! Hope everything is going well. He is so cute! We'll be calling soon to see if you need anything.

Alex said...

CONGRATULATIONS & welcome baby Daxton!!! He is a cutie, glad everyone is doing well!:)

Valerie Plowman said...

Contrats! That is an awesome day to be born...8/8/08.

Kelli said...

Congrats! He looks great! I love that last picture of the boys, very, very cute! And Linsey looks as great as ever! Way to go. We love you guys! Let us know if you need a dinner or anything.

Cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love that name! Wish we were there to bring you dinner and come hold the cute little guy.

The Hunzikers said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Daxton is here happy and healthy! Can't wait for more pictures and updates! Thanks so much for your bday wishes.

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats. He is sure cute. I cant believe I have totally missed out on all of this. Man you are so beautiful even after giving birth (I envied you before and now)
Well congrats and tell big brother what a fun time he will have once the babe can walk and talk.

Megan C. said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

Laura Chapman said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy that everything went well. Cute little guy. I can't wait to see you all!!

Britton and Aubrey said...

I love baby Daxton! And of course I love Braedon too!

veekids said...

Linsey,
I am soo happy for you both. What a cute little family. Hope all is well, and Good Luck.

Ashlee.

P.S. I saw a really OLD and REALLY funny video of both of us dancing when we were 6 yrs. old. Funny!!!

E n D said...

Congratulations guys! We're so happy for you! What an awesome birthday!

Cheryl said...

I can't believe you thought of me and remembered with a 6-day old baby! Thanks! You're the greatest!

Annalisa and Vance said...

Hey, this is Lisa Kindt...congratulations on your two new boys! Last time I saw you was at the Quigley's home for an old ward get together...must have been 3 years ago or so. Love your blog and seeing your family grow...