Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boys pictures

Last week I took the boys to get pictures taken. I was nervous because when I took Braedon in at 2yrs. he would not leave my arms to go sit on the table. Luckily my mom came with me this time and Braedon was absolutely perfect! Daxton was perfect too...he slept the entire time! Here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure! (I know their skin colors look odd...Braedon is as white as a person gets and Daxton is still jaundice!)











2 comments:

Britton and Aubrey said...

I love those little guys!

nora.lakehurst said...

He is so cute! and Braedon is the most sweetest boy. I bet they will be best buddies. What a cute little helper. I love the pictures. I wish they were just a little bit bigger so I could see them. But I k now the whole *copy right* thing. Dern them peeps who just want their money ;)