Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Cute Braedon!

I keep wanting to write this post about how great of a child Braedon is and then the second I sit down to write it he always turns into a terrible two! But honestly, the good Braedon is around a lot more than the bad Braedon!
I'm writing this post on Braedon because one day I'm going to forget all the cute things he is saying and doing.
So, this is mostly for my benefit, but if you want to see how cute Braedon is please read on!!!
-Braedon is the best big brother in the world! He is always making sure Daxton is okay. If I am busy doing something and Daxton starts to cry Braedon will go over to him and say, "what's wrong baby bwudder?" Then he gives Daxton his binkie and starts singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"!
-One day I was going to take a shower and I was leaving Braedon downstairs to watch PBS Kids. As I was leaving Braedon said, "wait, I want to hold Daxton." Just thinking it was for a minute I let him. As I put Daxton in his arms he sais to me, "okay, you can go take a shower." So just to test him I put Daxton's binkie on the couch and as I did that Braedon said, "ya, just leave it there, see ya!" I was laughing so hard. Then I had to explain to Braedon that he was still to young to watch Daxton without mommy helping.
-In order to get Braedon to leave Derek's parents house grandpa has to bribe him with fruit snacks. This conversation happened during one of these times.
Grandpa: Braedon you are so lucky you get to eat fruit snacks. Does Daxton eat fruit snacks?
Braedon: No, just Braedon.
Grandpa: What does Daxton eat?
Braedon: ummm...he eats mommy.
I guess he is right!
-Braedon has always been a very good sleeper. Him being 2 1/2 I have been waiting for the day to come that he fights naptime. I don't think this is going to happen. Every day after Sesame Street is over he turns off the TV and says "mommy, I'm ready for my nap!" He sleeps usually 2hrs. plus! I love it! Such a good boy!

Okay, there are a million more stories I could tell, but this is both boys nap times and I need to take advantage of my time! Here are some very cute pictures of Braedon!









5 comments:

Alex said...

Awwwww, he is too cute! Glad he's such a good boy and helper to his mommy, I'm sure you you have your hands full and need it! :) Oh man, I miss the snow!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

Awwwwwww... Of course he is a good big brother. He is such a sweet kid. I can't believe you guys are parents to two little tykes. And they sure are cute.
We need to get together or we can just wait till the Cherrington Christmas party.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I wish we lived closer together so our kids (and us) could hang out!

Laura Chapman said...

What a big boy! I saw a little family outside my window at work last week and a few of their little boys reminded me of Braedon with the bright red hair! Hope you're doing well.

Cheryl said...

Great! I forgot to say that I TOTALLY remember watching "What Lies Beneath" and then completely freaking out after! It was a much better idea to just stick with "Saturday's Warrior"!