Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Fun!

I was going to do a bunch of posts on our different activities of the summer but I am getting way to behind. So here is a bunch of pictures from our summer fun!

In July, Derek's sister Jodi came and gave Daxton his first haircut!






We went and celebrated Christmas in July at the Thanksgiving Point gardens! Here is Braedon getting ready for the reindeer races!


Having fun while getting wet in the melted snowball fight!




Daxton's first ice cream cone! It was actually given to Aubrey, but the second it was in her hands he took it right out and started eating it on his own! Thanks Aubrey!


The Rocket Launcher! This is Derek's pride and joy. We love launching rockets!


Braedon's first tie! It was a hand me down from a neighbor that was moving. He thought that he was the coolest boy alive!


This is Braedon's get up when I take the boys running with me in the mornings! So funny!


Here are the boys saying goodbye to summer! We went on a little bike ride one Sunday evening and when we got home they were crashed!


Well, we had a busy yet very fun summer! I have one more post to do about Daxton's first birthday and then I will be finished with summer! Hopefully I can keep staying caught up!

2 comments:

Britton and Aubrey said...

Wahoo! You blogged! I love the pictures!

Cheryl said...

Those boys are so cute!