NO FUN! That is the best way that I can describe this virus that Braedon is trying to get over. The symptoms of this virus are: sores and ulcers in mouth, sores and blisters on hands, feet, and in diaper area; high fever, no appetite...MISERABLE. Well, most kids get this when they are young it is just so easily spread and you can't stop it. But, when most kids get it they usually only get one of the symptoms (the most common being sore in the mouth). Well, somehow we got really lucky and Braedon has had ALL of the symptoms and not just a little bit of each...full blown. I'm talking 10 sores in his mouth, blisters all over his hands and toes, red dots all over his body. For two days the only thing Braedon could do is scream because he was in so much pain. It had Derek and me crying because we didn't know what to do to help him. And the bad part is that there is nothing to help it, it is a virus so you just have to wait it out. Braedon is now eating and doing a lot better, he still has a lot of sores but I am pretty sure we are over the worst of it. I took some pictures but I will spare you all the pain of having to look at them. If you want to see the pictures let me know and I will email them to you. Well, that is all I have to say about this! Hopefully it will be gone soon!
5 comments:
LINSEY!!! I got your email and message. We definitely need to get together. We have a blog too: thehunzikers.blogspot.com I am so happy you have one because it will be a great way to keep in touch! Strength has one too.
Hey Linsey! It's so good to hear from you! What a cute little boy you have! It's so sad to hear how sick he's been! As you can tell, we have a blog too: dalmegcoffman@blogspot.com. Check it out! We all need to get together soon!
I'm sorry to hear your little man is so sick!!! I hope he makes a full recovery really soon!
Hey LinZ!!
I love this blog thing! How fun! Hey--I just wanted you to know that we share your disdain for that nasty hand, foot and mouth diesease--Dallin got it too but not nearly as bad as your little Braedon. Amazingly, Ann Marie never caught it--who knows! Anyways, I've been thinking a lot of you and just wishing we lived closer as I was remembering how much fun we had with you guys! Hope all is well...
We love y'all!
Channing D. and family :)
Hey LinZ!!
I love this blog thing! How fun! Hey--I just wanted you to know that we share your disdain for that nasty hand, foot and mouth diesease--Dallin got it too but not nearly as bad as your little Braedon. Amazingly, Ann Marie never caught it--who knows! Anyways, I've been thinking a lot of you and just wishing we lived closer as I was remembering how much fun we had with you guys! Hope all is well...
We love y'all!
Channing D. and family :)
Post a Comment