Okay, so Beth tagged me a couple weeks ago and I am a little slow getting to it. But here I go!
What is his name?
Derek
How long have you been together?
Married for 3 years...almost!
How long did you date?
3 months before we were engaged, 3 month engagement!
How old is he?
30
Who eats more?
Right now, definitely Derek.
Who said I love you first?
Derek
Who is taller?
Derek, but only by three inches. We are both pretty short which would be why it is quite the shocker that the doctor says that Braedon should end up being 6 foot!
Who can sing better?
I'm not sure it is a matter of better at our house. (Well, better would obviously be me!) But Derek sings so loud you wouldn't even know I was singing!!!
Who does the laundry?
Normally, me. But being as sick as I have been Derek did it through half of December and I can honestly say that I haven't even seen the laundry room during the month of January!!! What a great husband!!! And yes, we have clean clothes!
Who pays the bills?
I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking at it Derek does.
Who mows the lawn?
We both do.
Who cooks dinner?
This one also falls into the same category that laundry currently does! I really don't eat so Derek gets to take care of Braedon and himself!
Who drives?
Definitely Derek, driving is probably my biggest fear ever!
Who is more stubborn?
Me.
Who kissed who first?
Derek kissed me, but I knew it was coming!
Who asked who out first?
Derek...but I told my roommates it wasn't a date we were just hanging out. I guess if you consider PF Changs (sp?) and four wheeling hanging out you should see what we did on a real date!
Who proposed?
Derek
Who has more friends?
Derek, I'm not much of a socialite.
Who is more sensitive?
Me, for sure!
Who has more siblings?
Derek
Who wears the pants?
We both do!!!
Okay, so there you have it. I want to add that I have the greatest husband in the world! The past month and a half he has been both the mom and the dad around our house. He has handled it very well and I love him so much!!!
Kolob Canyon!
10 years ago
3 comments:
YAY!! Thanks Lins! By the by, congrats on the pregnancy!! How exciting. I need to see you before we move away. I still haven't met Braedon.
I'm glad Derek is taking good care of you while you've been sick. It was really good to talk to you on Monday! I need to stop by sometime soon. Call me whenever you need someone to talk to!
Ok so CONGRATS!!!!!!! So happy you are going to have a baby. And ummm yeah you need to come visit me since now I live in Pleasant Grove and you live close by. Anyways you can also come see my blog. Gosh I have been blogin for two years now. How fun to see you on here. YAY
Karla Southern
Post a Comment