Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Braedon is HILARIOUS!

Okay, so I need to do one of those cute little quote things for Braedon but I haven't gotten around to it yet. So, just right now I was looking at blogs and he is sitting next to me. He just started singing..."Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday Me, Happy Birthday to Me"!!! SOOOO funny! I don't even know how he knows that song or why he would sing it to himself! When I have more time I will put more things that he has done up!

1 comment:

E n D said...

Hey guys! Guess what? We just entered the blogging world. I was glad to see you have one too. Now we can keep in touch better! Congratulations on the new baby! Dave just recently told me (he forgot to tell me when he first heard the news from D).
-Dave and Emily