Thursday, January 17, 2008

Okay, I'm back!!!

Hello everyone! I know it has been almost 2 months, and really I was wanting to make it 3, but I figured if I didn't start blogging then people would stop checking to see if I finally took the time to blog and I most definitely didn't want that...so here I am! Well, it seems like not much has happened but a whole heck of a lot has happened since I last blogged. As most of you know, I haven't recently blogged because of this little baby growning in my tummy. (Or a car or a bunny if you ask Braedon) Anyway, people say that the second pregnancy is always better then the first...NOT TRUE. I say that if you have a crappy first pregnancy think really hard before you get to the second one. It is ten times harder already having a child.
I would like to give a list of things that make it harder just incase you don't believe my statement above...
1. Throwing up isn't fun...right, everyone knows that. Well, try throwing up with your son's head taking over half of the toilet while he is laughing at your food going into the toilet.
2. Pregnancy makes people (especially me) tired. Try taking care of an almost 2 year old. Then, try taking a nap while they watch a movie. Doesn't work...the second your eyes shut it is his cue to bug mom!
3. Pregnancy makes your nose work really well. You can smell anything at a heightened level. POOPY DIAPERS!!!!! Do I need to say more?
There is a lot more I could put and maybe someday I will. But I am making myself sick so I better stop right now.
I would like to make a request...and I am really not joking...if anyone (that knows me and I know them of course) wants to stop by my house and keep me company and take care of Braedon for me I would love you!!!! Derek works 2 jobs and is gone from 6 in the morning to 7 at night. Normally that is fine, but under my current circumstances I am willing to accept any help. (when you stop by you can actually see that yes I have really lost 10 pounds in less then a month just from throwing up.)
Anyway, I feel a bout a dry heaves (sp?) coming up so I better wrap things up for right now. Hopefully this blog made sense...if not please don't tell me you laughed at me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Alex said...

Lins, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time, but a big CONGRATS!!! I know it may not feel this way now, but you are so blessed to be having another baby and hopefully he/she will quit making you so sick so that you can enjoy the process a bit more, lol. Are you taking Zofran? I hear its a lifesaver but is quite costly... poo on pharmaceutical companies! I'm about to start Lupron for my Endo and a each shot costs $350... thats over 2K for the whole thing. SO not cool!!! Anyway, hope you start feeling better soon and they can get you something to help. If I lived anywhere near you I'd be there in a heartbeat!!! :(

Valerie Plowman said...

You just made me laugh. Pregnancy is really hard on me too! I feel for you. Been there, done that! I took Bendoxy (sp?). It isn't all that expensive and it helps a lot. I took it with Kaitlyn. It did make me really tired, but I wasn't puking the whole time. After a while I got a half dose and I wasn't so tired.

Laura Chapman said...

Lins, I had no idea!! I guess that's what I get for not stopping by like I said I would during the holidays. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing well with this pregnancy. It might not be much help but I could stop by after work some time. I need to go check on my sisters house this week in Lehi so I'll call you and set something up. I hope you get feeling better.

Jess said...

Linsey,

Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope you start to feel better. I am very happy for you and Derek, but it is risky for the future of our world to let Derek reproduce so may be this should be the last one. JK. Say hey to my favorite Aunt and Uncle. We miss you all. Love, Roy.
PS-we updated our blog too. Check it out.

veekids said...

Lins, I understand almost all that you are going through. If you need anything just let me know. I know that I am kinda far away, but those days that Ty is at the Firestation I will be more than happy to come and babysit Brayden, Jack would probably love to play with another little boy that is older than Luke. Send your address to www.ty_ash_vee@msn.com and I will come by and visit.