Monday, February 11, 2008

Fishy Kisses!


So I decided that this year I was going to make the valentine cards that Braedon would be sending to his grandparents and cousins! So here is the finished product! And Happy Valentine's Day to all of you (a little early)!
(side note: I didn't come up with the idea myself, I got it from a book!)

6 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute! Oh, and I love your blog's new look!

Megan C. said...

I love the new layout!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE IT! And great job on the Valentine's. I need to be creative.

Laura Chapman said...

Way to be creative! Even if it comes from a book, you still made them so you totally get the credit.

nora.lakehurst said...

That is such a cute layout. Maybe I will steal if from you. Have a great Val. day.

Kelli said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog for details.