Saturday, March 15, 2008

Haircut!

Here is the last post I am going to make today! (I have already posted twice so don't forget to scroll down!) Yesterday my sister-in-law Jodi came over and we did some shopping. Then we came home and she cut Braedon's hair. No, this is not his first haircut, but it is sooooo cute that I wanted to post the picture!
Before


After


He loved getting his haircut! This morning he woke up and wanted Jodi to come back because he wanted another haircut!

5 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

Linsey--Braedon is so seriously cute!! I LOVE his red hair!! What a darling little smile he has. I need to see this boy in person! I'm glad you are feeling so much better and that everything is going well with the pregnancy!

Laura Chapman said...

Love it! The hair only seems to get more and more red...it's cute. I'm soooo glad you're feeling better though!

nora.lakehurst said...

Your family is getting so big. Well mostly Braedon. He is so adorable but I LOVE his red hair.

Cheryl said...

Braedon has the cutest smile!

Megan C. said...

The BBQ sounds fun, but we are going to Boise this weekend to visit Dallin's sister. Maybe we can get together some other time???