Sunday, April 20, 2008

My little boy is 2!!!

That's right...today is Braedon's birthday! Happy Birthday little man! He thinks that his birthday is the coolest thing in the world, mostly because we have been celebrating it non stop for the past few days! On Friday we had his cousin birthday party, then last night he opened his presents from Derek and me since Derek had to be at church at 7:30 this morning, and tonight we are going to my parents to have another big birthday celebration! When I got him out of his crib this morning and started singing Happy Birthday to him, he said "should we blow out some candles!" How cute is he!?! Anyway, I will be posting lots of pictures from all of these celebrations, just not today! So stay tuned...

1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for two's. I hope he doesnt give you too much trouble. May his days be happy and bright.