Okay, back to the summer. We really haven't done much but play outside, clean house, and do yard work! Sounds like fun, I know! We did go on one overnighter to Park City with my family for the 4th of July. That was fun, especially the swimming and being able to feel weightless.
We did have a garden this summer, but unfortunately something very bad happened to it and it all died. The worst part was that this only happened a few weeks ago so we were starting to get lots of veggies. We had to throw away a lot of vegetables that were about ready for us to eat. Oh well, we will try again next year!
Here are a few pics of our summer happenings...(sorry, I'm not in any of the pictures!)

This picture was taken on the day we planted our garden. Braedon got this water/sand toy from my parents for his birthday. He got the sand taken away after we heard him saying "I like it" as he was eating the sand!

This is Derek planting the garden!

Braedon's cousins Brynlee and Tanner came over to play and they brought their slip and slide! Braedon loved having the water squirt him in the face!

If you notice in the picture about you can see a corner of Braedon's new swing set. Well, unfortunately while Derek was putting it together Braedon had an accident. He tripped over the little trampoline and landed all his weight on his right arm. We thought that could be broken because everytime we would try to touch it he would scream and pull away. We took him to the doctors and he put on his face of stone and didn't even flinch when the doctor touched him! So we got a brace for him to wear and we are hoping that is wasn't really broken!

While Braedon was stuck with wearing the brace for a little while we decided to keep him to some low key indoor activities. We took him to the Bean Museum. He loved it! He didn't stop talking about it for days!!!

And last, but not least, Braedon's favorite thing to do this summer is go to Grandma and Grandpa's house! (both sides) At Derek's parents he loves to play with Grandpa! At my parents house he love to play on the swing set! In this picture he is playing with his cousins Drew and Tyler! Such handsome boys!
I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer! And hopefully you will be hearing from me soon after the 8th!!!
7 comments:
YAY! I was wondering about you guys. You hadnt posted for a long time. I was worried you were on bed rest or something.
We got a house! YAY but to late for us to get a garden in. Anyways Hope you will post pictures again and especially the baby :D yay baby!
HOORAY, I was eondering if you'd ever resurface! Sorry about the garden, that must've been frustrating... and poor Braedon!!! How's he doing? when will the brace come off? The baby is coming so soon, thats way exciting!!! Can't wait to see the pictures, you think you'll have another red-head? :)
Only two weeks left. Yay!! I'll be calling soon to see if you want me to take Braedon somtime.
Welcome back! I'm glad you're almost done. Well, with this part anyway. (c: Good luck!
Hooray! I have been waiting and waiting to check your blog and see something new! I can't believe you are sooo close to having your new little bundle of joy. Good luck with everything!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
So exciting that Baby #2 is so close! Can't wait to see pictures as soon as he arrives!
I hope everything's going well today! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment