Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, so I have been tagged at least twice with this same tag so I thought I better get on it!
RULES
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you. Megan & Jordanna
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random things about ME
1. I am currently obsessed with crafting. I just finished making sixty blocks (pics later) for neighborhood and friend gifts. I usually make things for other people and not myself. I guess I like to show off my work and this is how I do it!

2. When I am driving or riding (usually riding because I am terrified of driving) in the car I make sure that the doors are locked. I am terrified that the car I am in is going to be car jacked.

3. I love to organize!

4. I want to go back to school (hopefully sooner than later) and get my nursing degree.

5. I have no desire to see the movie "Twilight" even though I read all the books and liked them. I just prefer to keep the characters how I made them out to be in my mind.

6. I love to dance and sing! These days I only preform for my family! Back in the day I shared my talents with everyone!

Six people I tag... Okay, I am breaking this rule. No one needs to do this unless they want to! But I do promise to leave comments on six blogs!

No comments: