My cute Daxton! He will be 4 months in one week!

I know Braedon's eyes are closed in this picture and Daxton has red eyes...but, Daxton is smiling and it is so hard for me to get a picture of him smiling. He is normally always smiling but when the camera comes out he is more interested in trying to grab it then to smile.

I think this picture is so sweet. They love each other so much! Braedon loves to hold Daxton, and Daxton loves having Braedon play with him!
7 comments:
They are so freakin CUTE!!!! My little sisters are here and they said "Is that Mr. Reynolds?" LOL to hear them say that makes me laugh because hello He is not a MR to me he still is D. LOL Ok well have a great holiday season.
Adorable! That last pic is priceless!
Such cute kids! I know how you feel about the smiling thing - Connor (5 months) is exactly the same way! He'll be smilimg like crazy, so I pull out the camera and then he stops! :)
Lins,
I just read your comment. I don't have the calligraphy cartridge, sorry. Carrie might, but I'm not sure.
Cute kids!
I love your new header picture. Braedon's face is priceless!
Hey Linsey! I can make you a nursing cover, no problem. I have a bunch of fabric unless you want to pick it out. Here is my email so you can send me your address and info: erinmdennisgmail.com
Thanks so much, Lins! That would be great. And it really is about time that we actually get together. What time works for you? We are free most evenings, but weekends are generally the best. I'm less tired then :-) Let me know what works for you
Post a Comment