Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You can thank Daxton's coughing spell for this!

That's right, he has been up for over an hour coughing. So I decided, what better time to post some pictures on my blog! Here goes...

Christmas Eve
At our house Santa asked for 3 specific items to be left out for him! Egg Nog, Chocolate milk, and Root beer!


Christmas Day
Daxton crashed, this was only after playing with Santa's gifts. We were waiting for my parents to come before we opened more.

Braedon with his presents!


Daxton with his presents!


Sledding
Derek got a sled for Christmas from his parents. We went to a park by my parents house to try it out! Braedon loved it!





Projects
I have done some others besides these, but I don't usually take pics. I have really been into vinyl lettering lately, so anything I can stick it on I do!
Here are a set of blocks I made for my mom for Christmas.



(no, my mom does not have six grandchildren, I just took a pic of Tyler's block twice!)

This is a tile I made for a friend for her birthday.


(the coughing has stopped and he is now back to sleep!)

5 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

I hope Daxton gets over his cough! Cute projects...I wish I was as creative as you. You sure do seem to be keeping busy with your two kids and all your projects. I really do want to come visit you and try to be a good friend so let me know what evenings work best or if the weekend is better.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

I'm so sorry about Daxton's cough. It's the worst when kids are sick. Is he feeling better?

Alex said...

Wow, love the blocks! Sorry to hear your little one is sick, hope he gets better soon soon soon! :) Thanks for updating your blog, I love all the pics!

McDougal Family said...

I am in love with vinyl lettering as well! I love those blocks! Such a cute idea!

Megan C. said...

Hey Lins - thanks for getting those clothes together for me. Don't worry about winter clothes. My wishful thinking is that winter is over, right?? Please make it end! Let me know when would work for us to get together again!