Here is Daxton playing with his phone that he got from the easter bunny!

This is Braedon looking for eggs hidden by the Easter Bunny...he is actualy looking in the egg, he didn't care about the finding part as much as he did the eating part!

Here is a picture of the boys in there Easter outfits. I wanted to take the picture before church so they would cooperate but I didn't have enough time. Oh well, they are still cute, right?


We had Easter dinner at my house! After dinner we had an egg hunt! Here are the kids (& Britton) with their bags! (before the hunt)

(after the hunt)

Spring Break! The first day of spring break was beautiful! We decided to go to the zoo!
Braedon riding on a kangaroo!

Daxton hanging out in the stroller!

The rest of the week was cold and rainy and snowy so we didn't do much else. But that was okay because the only thing Derek wanted for his birthday was snow on the ground and that is what we got! His birthday was very uneventful this year so I didn't take any pics!
But by saturday we were lucky...it warmed right back up and Braedon got to have his sports birthday party! It was awesome! By far the best party we have ever done! We had a concession stand, the kids got to play all kinds of sports...and it lasted 3hours!
Here is the awesome cake and cupcakes...Derek did it all!


Braedon and all of his presents!


Here is my handsome 3yr. old! This picture was taken yesterday on his official birthday!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait to make fun birthday cakes for my kids! I'm glad you're doing well.
WOW talk about pressies. I want some. LOL no just kiddding. how fun idea for the b-day cupcakes. I bet he just loved it.
Cute pictures! The cakes are awesome, too.
I hope to see you soon!
He's getting so big!!! Looks like you guys had a blast, woohoo!!! Loved all the pics, you have gorgeous boys!!!
Your boys are so cute! And I love those church outfits! Adorable! Sounds like a fun birthday party!
Post a Comment