Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome Home Uncle Blake!!!

Yesterday Blake came home from the Brussels, Belgium/ Netherlands mission! We were so excited to see him! My parents left two weeks ago to go and pick him up, so he was pretty relaxed and normal yesterday!

Here they are coming down to see all the anxious people waiting for them!


It took forever for them to come. People from their flight kept telling us they were coming...but twenty minutes later, still no sign! Well come to find out, they saw someone they knew, then Blake had to put these on!


Here is the cute missionary!


The siblings!


A family that hosted my parents and Blake bought wooden shoes for each of the grandkids! Daxton wasn't too excited about having hard shoes put on his feet!


We are so happy to have Blake home! We are so proud of him for serving a mission and being a great example to our boys!

3 comments:

Alex said...

WOW, that makes me feel REALLY old! I remember when he was an adorable little pre-teen! Glad he's home, I bet everyone is just estatic, how fun!

Cheryl said...

Those shoes are awesome!

I can't believe he already went on a mission--let alone came home.

And we would LOVE for you to visit! I'd recommend waiting until after the 26th though. That's when we close on the house. There isn't much room here. You'd have to sleep in our living/dining room. And share it with five bikes too.

McDougal Family said...

Yeah for missionaries! So fun to have him home I bet. My brother Steven comes home in August and I can't wait! :)